A not for profit London-based, international accounting body is seeking a Content Writer to join their team. This is a newly created role reporting into the Head of Communications and you will be part of a small and friendly corporate team. The organisation’s work has significant global impact, affecting corporate governance, enhancing accounting standards and with a huge range of influential stakeholders including the G20 and World Bank. You need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, intellectual curiosity, and be detail orientated with an ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and all levels of management.
- contribute to the development and implementation of communications plans that support the organisation’s strategy
- support the leadership team by planning, researching and drafting speeches and presentations
- generate ideas and draft materials tailored to a range of channels
- collaborate with technical staff to develop shorter, easy-to-understand summaries of technical documents
- proactively contribute with new ideas and angles to explain and present the organisation’s work
- manage the drafting and production of the organisation’s annual report, collaborating with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- work with technical teams to develop clear and effective presentation materials for use at conferences and events
- contribute to the development of short videos, animations and webcasts and support the person acting as spokesperson through preparation and recording
Key skills required:
- You must have demonstrable experience of working in a relevant communications role, or as a journalist /copywriter
- Previous experience from the accounting, banking /financial services or legal sectors advantageous
- Previous experience producing and editing brochures, larger publications and/or annual reports
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.