£300 - £350 per day
about 1 year ago
VMAGROUP is working with an international pharmaceutical company on a Content Manager role. This is a newly created role with the purpose of driving forward their new corporate brand. The purpose of the Content Newsroom is to proactively communicate with a range of stakeholders to demonstrate the work that this organisation do.
The role sits in a small communications function and reports into the Managing Editor. You will work closely with the digital team to ensure the creation of market leading content, with a particular focus on the development and delivery of digital content.
- Owning the content production process, tracking and managing all the content pipeline
- Maintaining the content calendar
- Editing of content to ensure that it adheres to brand guidelines
- Manage and liaise with freelancers and agencies
- Work with the Managing Editor to optimise editorial and compliance process
- Experience working with digital content creation and production process
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- An eye for what makes engaging digital content across a wide range of formats
- Experience working with an international organisation and proven ability to manage projects on a central and local level