VMAGROUP is working with an international pharmaceutical company on a Content Manager role. This is a newly created role with the purpose of driving forward their new corporate brand. The purpose of the Content Newsroom is to proactively communicate with a range of stakeholders to demonstrate the work that this organisation do.
The role sits in a small communications function and reports into the Managing Editor. You will work closely with the digital team to ensure the creation of market leading content, with a particular focus on the development and delivery of digital content.
- Owning the content production process, tracking and managing all the content pipeline
- Maintaining the content calendar
- Editing of content to ensure that it adheres to brand guidelines
- Manage and liaise with freelancers and agencies
- Work with the Managing Editor to optimise editorial and compliance process
- Experience working with digital content creation and production process
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- An eye for what makes engaging digital content across a wide range of formats
- Experience working with an international organisation and proven ability to manage projects on a central and local level
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.