6 months ago
A leading specialist risk consultancy is looking to appoint a Content Manager to lead the development and production of its external content from across the business. The Content Manager will play a central role in the success of the organisation’s content-led marketing programme from commissioning through to promotion across a range of online and offline channels, and will lead and performance analysis, measurement and reporting. Working with sub-ject matter experts and the in-house creative team, the Content Manager will bringing creativity and innovation to the company’s content flow.
• Managing the flow of multi-media content from across the firm to the public-facing website and social media channels with responsibility for quality control.
• Writing and shaping content in all formats, contributing ideas on innovative ways of presenting the company’s thought leadership and expertise.
• Exercising editorial judgement and providing constructive feedback to content originators.
• Being accountable for the content on the public-facing website in consultation with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Global Content Director. This involves assessing balance and currency of content, thinking of new web features, managing flow etc.
• Manage the global content production process ensuring that the pipeline is moving along in a timely manner, gaining peer review, sign off etc.
• Minimum of five years’ experience of managing content in an international organisation with a diverse range of services across multiple geographies
• Refined and demonstrable editorial judgement across multiple media honed in a publicly accountable context
• Deep understanding of analytics-led content performance measurement and presentation
• Deep understanding of international affairs
• Experience of turning data into engaging content using innovative formats
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural, high performance environment, fostering collaborative relationships with diverse skill sets and backgrounds.
• Prepared to make decisions and effective implementation of those decisions. Translate decisions into effective actions and implementation. Act decisively and make difficult decisions
• Own problems, identify and work with the right people to solve problems quickly within own remit and wider team(s).
• Implement plans to ensure objectives are achieved or exceeded; focus on delivery. Show and encourage a determination to achieve high standards.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.