£50,000 - £55,000
about 2 years ago
My client in the construction and engineering sector is seeking a skilled Content Manager to join their corporate team; you will need to know how to bring content to life and make it engaging and exciting and to recognise what is newsworthy and relevant and be able to internally influence to drive forward a strategic plan. The role reports into to the Head of Digital and is based at their London office.
- Work with business leaders to understand the company’s business objectives and showcase these online
- Support the Head of Online to develop a content strategy and help implement it
- Take ownership of the content online
- Create best practise guides focusing on what makes great content to support online content editors
- Develop a content road-map for all industries and services pages, ensuring this content is regularly updated and refreshed
- Collaborate with the internal communications team
- Be responsible for managing agencies to develop creative and content where required
Key skills required:
• Experience in creating online content
• Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar
• Ability to manage conflicting deadlines
• Collaborative approach and excellent stakeholder management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft packages and excellent ability to use digital tools
• Excellent organisational skills, ideally with experience in project management
• Keen writer with a creative eye for design
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.