£55,000 - £65,000
over 1 year ago
Content Creation Manager - Luxury eCommerce Brand
- Global Luxury Brand
- London Head office
- Global Role
The Content Creation Manager will play a key role in creating, improving and delivering engaging and inspiring content to further entrench the brand globally.
Reporting to the CMO you will take ownership of the content function, helping shape and drive web-based content and social and digital presence.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the cross-platform con- tent strategy plans, including social media channels, website and e- commerce to drive engaging and inspiring content.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to devise a social and digital content strategy
- Create, execute and maintain an effective annual editorial calendar for social and digital channels,
- Responsible for delivering informative and engaging photographic and videography content for the website and social channels from conception through to implementation. This includes developing creative ideas, producing briefs, searching, briefing and managing external third-party agencies, supervising all execution and post production.
- Working with relevant key stakeholders to build strong digital content to best communicate brand stories and initiatives.
- Write, edit and proof read content to be published on social and digital channels - ensuring right tone of voice, brand look, feel and messaging is consistent globally.
- Management of third-party agencies and suppliers
- Responsible for content best practices in relation to accessibility, search engine optimisation, responsive design and Call To Actions
- Keeping up to date with emerging digital technologies and best practices in digital content design, identifying improvements and finding innovative ways of adding value for key audiences.
Successful candidates will have exceptional proof reading and editorial skills, including content generation, gained specifically in the Luxury sector, either agency or client-side.
- The ability to consolidate technical material and convey in a manner that is easy to digest for key audiences
- The ability to story-tell with engaging graphics and copy
- Strong written and verbal skills with the experience of producing compelling content at a high volume,
- Ability to critically review all publications, including online content to ensure organisational message is present/up to date, including managing the company’s brand visually across all platforms
- Creative approach to ensure information is more interactive and accessible
- Proven ability in developing digital content for different audiences across online communications with demonstrable skills in being clear and conscious
- Excellent skills, ideally within a background in advertising /copywriting.
- Experience of social media management and creating content across a range of platforms
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Ability to think and act strategically,
- Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and multitask
- High attention to detail, methodical approach and resourceful