£60,000 to £70,000
about 2 months ago
Content and Propositions Marketing Manager, Enterprise
£60,000 to £65,000 – Possible movement on the top end of the salary band
My client has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for over forty years and is the market-leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of geostationary satellites.
The Content & Propositions Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director of Marketing and the Enterprise marketing team to help plan, develop and manage powerful market communications activities to support demand generation activities and global sales efforts. This will involve the preparation and delivery of a segment of the annual integrated marketing communications plans.
A key element of the role is ensuring a clear and coherent public profile for Enterprise with an appropriate tone, look and feel, to external marketing communications, co-ordinated with the central corporate marketing team.
- Own the thought leadership content strategy for the business unit including blogs, PR, research and whitepapers (with input from Director of Marketing and Communications).
- Own the collateral production strategy for the business unit including fact sheets, case studies (video and copy) and proposition presentations.
- Work with Senior Marketing Campaigns Manager to provide the necessary collateral for our business unit campaigns. Co-ordinate together to plan, execute, analyse and improve on our results.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to develop appropriate website pages, develop and edit copy, schedule the release of content in line with campaigns, including keeping the relevant internal and intranet pages up to date.
- Work with the Product Team to create the necessary collateral to bring new products to market.
- Work collaboratively with members of the wider marketing team to ensure the integration of marketing activities across all communications channels, including PR, events, online, channel communications guaranteeing a coherent and consistent approach to campaigns and all other activities, where appropriate.
- Work with external marketing agencies to deliver high quality outputs.
- Work with social media teams to outline relevant content for sharing.
- Support internal communications plan for the business unit and work with the wider business to ensure that Enterprise’s news is well communicated.
Knowledge & Skills:
- A communications professional with significant demonstrable experience across most aspects of the marketing mix ideally gained within telecoms or IT industries.
- The capability to draw on multiple sources to conceptualise ideas into sparkling copy.
- Good experience in producing collateral such as fact sheets, case studies (video and copy) and proposition presentations.
- Good experience producing blogs, PR, research and whitepapers
- Experience in supporting tradeshows and seminars through the production of ad hoc marketing materials.
- Degree level educated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational/project management skills to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines.
- A strong desirable is someone from a Technology or telecommunications background.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.