Are you a content specialist with an eye for interpreting data analytics? Are you a writer that enjoys research and producing thought leadership pieces? Are you from an agency, retail, data or tech organisation? If so my client, a global leader in Customer Data Science, would like to meet you.
They are a global leader in Customer Data Science and seeking a content and data analytics specialist to join their B2B Marketing team. The role will include planning, creating and promoting a programme of compelling thought leadership content to connect and engage; you will use primary research, case studies and expert opinion to create and deliver relevant thought leadership campaigns and white papers to ensure external understanding of the company’s offering and to support opportunity and revenue generation.
- Manage creation of global thought leadership content which supports the company’s strategic priorities and corporate strategies.
- Plan promotional campaigns to leverage coverage for content which supports marketing campaigns, product releases, and corporate strategic initiatives.
- Manage relationship with PR agencies in key markets
- Manage relations with Industry Analysts
- Create and maintain global content calendar and thought leadership plan.
- Track and measure outcomes.
- Experience in a B2B Marketing/PR/Communications/Analyst Relations position providing content ideation and creation, content marketing & sales support collateral
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience in Public Relations
- Able to work independently in a global team
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.