over 2 years ago
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand PR Manager to join a global FMCG brand.
You will be responsible for the delivery of great consumer campaigns for multiple brands within the business. This will include both the planning and tactical implementation elements of the role.
The role is required to influence across all the areas of the broader business across multiple stakeholders.
Keys skills/role responsibilities:
- Working in partnership with the Europe Brand PR and Marketing teams in the development and execution of relevant, impactful, TTL plans.
- Oversee the creation of compelling and innovative content rooted in culture and amplified through various channels – earned, owned and bought through social and digital.
- Influencer strategy – ensure influencers are front and centre to the brand’s cultural territories and focus activation areas and build credible, meaningful relationships to deliver engaging authentic content and stories.
- Collaborate with other Brand Managers to gain alignment and build consistent plans across the markets.
- Prior Brand PR/Comms and Marketing experience – lifestyle experience and new media/digital experience essential
- Prior experience in executing successful fully integrated campaigns through bought, owned and earned
- Experience within food & drink, FMCG or lifestyle brands is required either in-house or agency
If you have the required experience and are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply with your current CV ASAP.