£45,000 - £55,000
about 2 years ago
Do you love telling stories, through great writing and compelling photos, graphics and video? Can you instigate and energise conversations through social media?
My client, one of the world’s biggest healthcare companies is looking for a Community Manager to join their industry-leading global digital communications team, responsible for managing global corporate channels, both internal and external.
In this role you will plan, create, edit and publish brilliant digital content as well as facilitating and being involved in online conversations. This role requires a great communicator who is at home on all social media platforms and can engage an inspire audiences.
- Create social media communications plan for engaging with specific audiences in line with wider communications strategy
- Plan, create, edit and publish strategically aligned content for global corporate internal and external channels
- Jointly own corporate social media channels, ensuring quality, consistency and engagement
- Engage with influencers and community advocates to improve the reach and impact of content
- Work with insights and channels team to measure performance of content
- Act as social listening hub both internally and externally
- Create, sustain and direct relevant online conversations
- Plan and co-create digital assets to feed into social media plans
- Significant experience in writing and producing content, including social media posts, video and features, for internal and external audiences through corporate digital channels
- Excellent writing, editing and visual storytelling skills for digital
- Experience of managing corporate social media channels, including through platforms such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite or Percolate
- Keen interest in social media and expert in publishing to all social media platforms
- Experience in facilitating and engaging online audiences, inspiring and directing conversations and engagement