£30,000 - £38,000
9 months ago
Communications Web & Digital Associate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a web and digital specialist to join the communications team of a financial/tech organisation. You will be the day-to-day lead for their website, have a great technical understanding of web design and also bring fresh thinking and ideas around creative content. You will have a passion for making digital communications engaging, accessible, interesting and relevant.
- Deliver on the current digital strategy, enabling full potential of digital channels
- Be the ‘go to’ website management team member for the organisation
- Own and manage the relationship with web and digital agencies
- Develop metrics and KPIs to track success
- Create, edit and publish engaging digital content
- Proven experience of developing and managing a website
- Excellent technical understanding of how websites work, including usability, architecture, development and design
- Proven experience managing social media channels
- In depth knowledge of SEO best practice, Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Excellent web copywriting and editing skills.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.