Ruben van den Boer
about 1 year ago
As Corporate Communication Officer you assist with the dissemination, improvement and standardisation of the company’s image in relation to targets external to the company. You are responsible for the development of the external reporting, including writing regular press releases and annual financial reporting.
- Assisting with the writing, design, physical production and distribution of corporate. publications (newsletters, press communications, ad hoc presentations, annual financial report).
- Assisting with the organisation of non-financial press relations.
- Ensure company messaging is consistent and clear.
- Build credibility for our brand/services/product.
- Help nurture and sustain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Enhance brand image while strengthening corporate communication.
- Minimize damage to our brand’s reputation when mistakes are made.
- Build good relationship with high-level stakeholders.
- Reach targeted media and niche audiences via tailored messaging, building more brand awareness in the process.
- Position the brand and its team members as experts in their fields.
- Create top-of-mind awareness for customers and investors.
- Prevent miscommunication by providing up-to-date information whenever team members need it.
- Managing the company’s website with legal and company updates and non-financial communications.
- Managing various distribution lists (for annual reports, newsflashes, press releases, etc.).
The Ideal candidate
- Has 4+ years relevant experience as communications professional (e.g. copy writing, content development, financial reporting etc.).
- Is a native French writer with near native English writing abilities (must). Dutch would be an asset.
- Is assertiveness, has control of emotions and has strong planning and organisation skills.
- Respects others and procedures.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Performs non recurrent tasks, requiring creative input.
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and is resourceful in finding solutions.