up to £35,000
3 months ago
Great opportunity for a Communications officer to join a growing international Investment business. This is a varied and interesting role with the ability to become involved in all aspects of the business’ communications (internally and externally).
- Management of the communications content calendar, working closely with various team members
- Content creation – creating content for use across various channels, including: video, social media, (LinkedIn and Twitter), internal messaging, newsletters etc
- Proactive management of traditional media list, media monitoring and website updates
- Coordination of virtual events, compiling distribution lists, sending out invitations and coming up with creative ideas. Opportunity to take charge in organising events in the future. Prior experience in coordination of virtual events is required.
- Internal communications, working closely with Head of HR on internal comms initiatives
- Work closely with agencies to implement certain communications activities including designer, web agency, film maker, podcast producer etc
- Prior experience in a Corporate Communications role, ideally from a Financial Services background (in-house or agency aide)
- Strong writing and editing skills, ensuring tone of voice consistency
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Corporate experience is required, and Financial Services experience would be advantageous
- Emerging/Developing markets experience would be beneficial
This role will suit a well rounded communications specialist who is proactive, ambitious and passionate about the business and what they do.
If you have the experience and would like to hear more, please apply ASAP with your current CV.