VMAGROUP are working with an International Development organisation to hire a Communications Officer for 6 months. This is a fantastic opening with global travel opportunities. This contract could potentially be extended or made permanent.
You will join a small and flexible communications team that welcomes initiative and new ideas, especially during this time of company growth. We are looking for an organised all-rounder who can manage a dynamic workload, balancing pre-planned schedules and deadlines with daily ad hoc requests.
- Proactively work with the communications team to develop and deliver the corporate communications strategy
- Write, edit and proofread materials to ensure consistency and compliance with brand, values, key messages and style guidelines
- Help to plan, commission and produce social media and website content
- Assist with project management staff to help develop their communication strategies
- Support and lead on internal communications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Understanding of strategic communications plans
- Knowledge of the international development sector through private sector, NGO or government experience
- Proven experience of working on communications campaigns
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.