8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an external Communications Manager to form a brand new comms function in the UK with support from the US global team. My client is a global name in the play and entertainment sector with amazing brands and heritage. You will be responsible for the development and execution of communications for multiple brands and wider corporate reputation. Leading exciting partnerships and directing a UK agency, you will work with the marketing team to bring the brands to life by leveraging influencers, social media and special events.
- Manage the relationships with the UK PR agency
- Lead on the development and implementation of a communications strategy in line with agreed global messaging – localising materials and content
- Lead a wide variety of events including product launches, fan conventions, consumer and press previews
- Liaise with the PR and Comms teams for licensors and partner brands
- Lead on executive positioning, crisis communications and CSR
- Excellent verbal, written and editing skills
- Strong digital communications experience with a consumer focus
- Strategic with demonstrable experience designing and implementing PR plans
- Ability to lead, manage and partner PR agency
- Creative and ambitious with a track record of putting new ideas into practice
- Experience in entertainment, film, TV and play is preferred
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously and collaboratively
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.