£80,000 - £85,000
almost 3 years ago
This is a unique role with a multinational organisation at the forefront of their field. Acting as a communications manager to the public affairs team, you will have a deep understanding of how an impactful and combined communications and public affairs strategy can positively impact corporate reputation.
Expertise in message development and storytelling skills with the ability to work across diverse teams in the organisation. The ability to develop a deep understanding of the business with a track record of designing communications that help position a company’s relevance and value, advance its thought leadership and innovation profile, both externally and internally
- Excellent writer with the skills and expertise to develop relevant and engaging content that works across multiple channels across public affairs as well as broader communications disciplines
- A flexible and resilient problem solver with the ability to gain consensus among others and handle sensitive situations and information.
- Able to socialise communications platforms with cross-communications teams and key business leaders to ensure message consistency and impact
- The passion and imagination to design high impact integrated communications that deliver tangible results, in support of the company business objectives.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to meet milestones, tight deadlines, and balance concurrent projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills; intuitive ability to read people, influence where appropriate and execute when necessary.
- An ability to work effectively with senior executives and provide objective counsel.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.