£250 - £300 per day
over 2 years ago
**3 month contract, April 1st start**
We are working with a property developer to find a Communications Manager to lead the communications on a business critical development project. The role itself will be crucial in the delivery and implementation of a number of projects and works with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage and develop communications across owned channels including, web content, e-news bulletins and social media platforms
- Develop communications strategies for a variety of stakeholders, including clients, residents and retailers
- Set KPIs for the communications output, monitor and assess results
- Work with the agencies on their output
- Experience managing multiple projects and agencies at one time
- Proven track record in working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience within real estate
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.