We are looking for a Global Communications Manager in Koblenz (Germany) that will be responsible for overseeing the planning and delivery of an effective communications strategy in support of the commercial strategy. This position plays a key role in shaping the corporate profile in a multi-stakeholder approach for this technology leader in its field. Whilst being responsible for strengthening and protecting the reputation and corporate brand promise the core responsibilities of the role will include:
- Development and delivery of the regional external communications strategy, including media relations, digital communications and thought leadership strategies.
- Developing and implementing innovative and impactful content for online and social media channels.
- Through compelling storytelling and the development of creative content this role will engage different target groups across various channels.
- Transforming technical knowledge into compelling copy that speaks to customer benefits.
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience levels:
- A 360 approach to communications with a strong understanding of the global media landscape and various digital channels.
- A proactive relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Exposure to and experience in specific areas such as content creation, editing / proofreading, social media monitoring and engagement and campaign management.
- An entrepreneurial, international mind-set with business fluency in English. Further language skills – especially German – is a plus.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.