almost 2 years ago
We are looking for a Global Communications Manager in Koblenz (Germany) that will be responsible for overseeing the planning and delivery of an effective communications strategy in support of the commercial strategy. This position plays a key role in shaping the corporate profile in a multi-stakeholder approach for this technology leader in its field. Whilst being responsible for strengthening and protecting the reputation and corporate brand promise the core responsibilities of the role will include:
- Development and delivery of the regional external communications strategy, including media relations, digital communications and thought leadership strategies.
- Developing and implementing innovative and impactful content for online and social media channels.
- Through compelling storytelling and the development of creative content this role will engage different target groups across various channels.
- Transforming technical knowledge into compelling copy that speaks to customer benefits.
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience levels:
- A 360 approach to communications with a strong understanding of the global media landscape and various digital channels.
- A proactive relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Exposure to and experience in specific areas such as content creation, editing / proofreading, social media monitoring and engagement and campaign management.
- An entrepreneurial, international mind-set with business fluency in English. Further language skills – especially German – is a plus.