£60,000 + benefits
8 months ago
Leading financial services company based in Canary Wharf is looking for a forward thinking and experienced Communications Manager to come on board and this fast paced team sitting within the IBC Division of the Bank.
To be considered for the position available you must meet the requirements listed below:
- 4- 6 years solid Internal Communications experience within financial services or professional services.
- Outstanding and effective senior stakeholder experience with strong negotiating skills.
- The ability to push back in a professional manner as we as the ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with staff across all levels.
- Excellent writing, editing, researching and content creation skills (creative and digital experience essential).
- Skilled at managing various projects at any given time.
- Planning and logistics of Townhalls, Roadshows and events experience.
- Be forward thinking and have the ability to think outside of the box to ensure colleagues are engaged and kept up to date with the relevant happenings of the business and its strategy and end game.
If you feel that this position is for you then please do get in touch today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.