Up To £60,000
almost 3 years ago
An international organisation, with household-name brands, is recruiting a Communications Manager on a 12 month FTC. This role operates across corporate and b2b markets. You will be responsible for managing external and internal communications and will help deliver an integrated change programme. You will have strong stakeholder management skills and will be confident presenting to senior management.
- Develop and implement a communications plan
- Build the organisations reputation through pro-active media relations
- Develop strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Engage and educate employees on the organisation’s strategy and principles
- Experience across both internal and external communications
- Experience with both traditional and new communications channels
- Able to communicate with senior stakeholders confidently and credibly
- Ideally a communications background within retail or FMCG
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.