Are you a B2B Communications professional with a passion for content and digital Comms? Do you enjoy owning and driving communications plans across internal and external audiences? Do you relish the idea of being the first communicator in an ambitious global oil & gas company?
Operating in Africa and South America this fast-moving and growing organisation in the energy sector is searching for their first Communications Manager. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the employee engagement and the external positioning of the organisation. An excellent storyteller with a passion for engaging corporate content, you will play a key role in the organisations plans to move into new regions and enhance it’s reputation in the sector.
- Source, draft and create content that engages internal and external audiences
- Ensure a content strategy across social media and websites
- Grow audience and engagement across all channels
- Support CSR campaigns with engaging communications
- Write brand guidelines and ensure all colleagues know how to present the brand
- Manage crisis communications and reputation internally and externally
- Present/represent organisation at industry events and build relationships with key industry stakeholders/groups
- Must have demonstrable experience owning and delivering an integrated communications strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with great attention to detail
- Ability and experience working as sole communicator; must be both strategic and tactical
- Highly motivated self-starter with great organisation skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a complex and demanding environment
- Demonstrable experience of engaging and growing social media audiences – internal and external
- Management of content across corporate websites
- Must have experience working in a global organisation, experience working in Africa and South America would be ideal
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.