Location: Manchester, Leeds OR Birmingham
Financial Services provider requires an experience Communications professional with both strong external communications and internal communications experience gained in a corporate setting. This is a newly formed business so ideally someone who has set up functions and programmes from scratch.
Specific requirements include:
- Work with Head of Communications to devise strategy for both external communications and internal engagement and take the lead on implementing
- External build profile of the brand and develop its social media activity for both brand and individual leaders across business, trade and national press
- Advise Senior Leaders on reputational management issues as well as engagement with internal audiences
- Set schedule of content and events to raise profile internally and externally
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to repurpose content and support campaigns and business development activities
Candidates must have previous financial service experience as well as team management. Need to be able to advise at senior level and gain trust.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.