circa £40,000 - £45,000 & great benefits
8 months ago
Our client is a well-established rail company based in the heart of London and looking to grow their internal communications team. This is an exciting role that will bring the communications strategy to life and will focus predominantly on internal communications.
- Develop and deliver a multichannel internal and external communications strategy to improve employee performance and engagement
- Develop a coherent content plan across a range of different print and digital channels for internal and external audiences
- Become a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders on internal communications
- Solid experience in internal communications or a mix of internal and external communications
- Proven track record of delivering campaigns from planning to execution and experience working with a range of channels.
- Experience communicating with front line staff as part of your audience is essential
- Excellent communication skill and ability to advise senior stakeholders