An automotive organisation who operates nationwide, are recruiting a Communications Manager on a 6 month contract. There is also the opportunity of this role to become permanent. This fast growing business offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications professional to develop the internal and external communications function.
- Develop and deliver the internal communications strategy
- Provide support and advice on the organisations media relations strategy
- Manage a range of channels including the intranet, social media, print, digital, email
- Deliver external campaigns and PR
- Experience across both internal and external communications
- Experience of working in a multi-site retail environment
- Able to confidently liaise with senior stakeholders and influence
- Excellent copywriting skills across a range of channels and audiences
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.