£45,000 - £55,000
over 1 year ago
Great opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a B2B technology business in the Travel sector.
You will be responsible for leading communications activities around Europe. This will include media relations, company launches, thought leadership campaigns and crisis communications.
Key skills/role responsibilities:
- Lead communications programmes across European region and key markets ensuring consistent messaging.
- Implement media relations strategy, seeking placements in top tier print, broadcast and online media.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain media relationships.
- Issues/crisis communications skills.
- Create engaging content for press releases, byline articles, media statements, FAQs, blogs and abstract.
- You will have strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, multi-task and prioritise responsibilities.
- Proven experience creating and executing PR campaigns both at local and international level.
- Solid experience with social media.
- Prior experience in B2B Technology PR is required, either in-house or agency side.
If you have the right experience and are interested in discussing this further please apply with your current CV.