A leading financial services company is looking to fill a brand new role within their business. Aiming to build the Internal Communications function almost completely from scratch. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing successful business and put your stamp on this newly created role.
- Be responsible for the preparation and execution of employee communications and engagement plans to support the business
- Connect employees to the company purpose, business priorities and each other through news updates, two-way dialogue with leaders and effective line manager communications.
- Supporting Head of Communications and other business/function colleagues
- Ensuring employee communications are aligned with cross-business communications plans
- Plan, develop and implement effective employee communications
- Support head of Comms for Europe, organising content and logistics for events, webcasts and engagement channels
- Support delivery of campaigns and news, ensuring all important information is communicated to all employees effectively
- Create compelling content, unrivalled story-telling in order to engage employees
- Support organisational change and business transformation through strategic communications planning and implementation
- Lead by example through adherence to editorial standards and collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
- Be a self-starter, motivated and above all a team-player
- You’ll need to demonstrate resilience as well as a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, especially when finding yourself under pressure
- have project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- more than 5 years’ experience working in communications, idealistically for a large FS firm
- Evident experience in content generation across various formats such as written, audio and video
- French language skills whilst not a requirement, would be an advantage for occasional travel
If this seems like an opportunity for you to take the next step in your career and make this role your own. Please get in touch!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.