7 months ago
Communications Officer opportunity to join a prestigious transport company!
You would be joining the Communications Manager creating exciting new ways to engage, communicate and inspire a sense of belonging and pride amongst fellow colleagues working at one of the most established transport companies in the world.
Career progression, professional development and variety of projects is second to none.
Benefits include free travel on all London underground, overground and busses!
The Communications Officer will be responsible for writing copy for various internal channels whilst also managing key stakeholders.
Channels include a brand new social media app which has just been rolled out, exciting annual events, print, townhalls, newsletters, they are relaunching the company magazine which will be a great project for you to work on, face to face and many more.
You will have the ability to bring in new ideas and have free reign with your own projects. The role is there to be shaped into how you want it to work.
You will work to ensure all communications materials, activities, key messages and events are accessible and promote, support and protect the business’ identity, reputation and values.
Be energetic and proactive in seeking positive news across the entirety of the business, working with staff of all levels including the CEO gaining great senior level exposure in order to create opportunities to celebrate the achievements and success of the business and help support staff engagement.
Some responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Assisting with events such as launches and road shows
- Supporting photography and design where appropriate
- Consistent internal messaging
- Liaising with garages to maintain up-to-date content and ensure a level of personalisation to their garage whilst ensuring consistent corporate branding and key messages
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written and spoken English, alongside the ability to communicate clearly and at all levels
- Be a team player
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be proactive, methodical and results driven
- Highly organised, motivated and able to prioritise workload effectively, working to tight deadlines
- Use initiative and identify solutions when confronted with a problem/issue
- Demonstrate credibility to build professional relationships with both employees and managers
- Discretion with confidential matters
- Copywriting and editing skills would be an advantage
If you like the sound of this role and would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply within or get in touch today with your CV and covering letter!