£50,000 - £55,000
about 2 years ago
If you’re looking for the next step of your career in communications and a new challenge to take on, look no further as a fantastic dual internal and external communications opportunity has arisen in a leading global marketing services business!
Partnered with unrivalled consumer brands such as the likes of L’Oréal, Diageo and Bacardi. This client is looking to hire a Communications Manager to join their growing business in their Kensington office.
With a clear, open and social culture, we are looking for a fast-paced proactive communicator for this one off opportunity.
The company is also offering a wide range of benefits for the right person – including a bonus on top of the competitive salary!
In order to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a passion for employee relations, showing a proven track record of developing and delivering engagement and communication plans and campaigns.
This is a dual internal and external communications role, and so you must be able to exhibit your capabilities strategically and tactically.
Presenting yourself with evident experience in employee engagement with energy, passion and enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate would be able to;
- What will be key to the success of this person is to clearly communicate externally who they are as a brand as what they do is unique and ground breaking.
- Internally you would be leading on engagement to help employees be better, more fulfilled and engaged.
- Manage and support the development of two junior Communications Executives who are content focused.
- Act as a communications ‘subject matter expert’ for senior managers when planning and executing their own local initiatives, projects and objectives.
- Support the leadership team in the communication of key messages to the business – effective two-way communication
- Work collaboratively with relevant internal departments to provide consistency and alignment of communication plans
- Plan and coordinate quarterly regional business updates
If you think you’re up for the challenge and want to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please inquire within, along with your CV and a covering letter!