£45,000 - £55,000
4 months ago
A large global bank is looking for a Communications Manager delivering the global external and internal communications strategy that supports their vision, purpose and strategic aims.
Previous experience in Investment Banking, Investment Management or Asset Management required.
• Support the Communications Lead in providing external and employee communications support and counsel Executive Committee members.
• Implement an external and employee communications strategy globally that supports the business’ strategy, mission and vision.
• Help frame internal and external communications plans which support and develop awareness. Cooperate and coordinate with other colleagues working on promoting the bank’s transaction banking capabilities.
• Work closely with the Communications Lead to increase the media profile of the team and its products and services
• Help provide support to senior management at external conferences and seminars
• Develop compelling content to engage its employees and generate positive media interest and coverage of its products and services
• Work in partnership with Communications, HR and Marketing colleagues across regions and business lines on collaborative initiatives to ensure plans and messaging are aligned with central, global strategies.
• Collaborate with the Communications Lead and other stakeholders to respond to reputational issues with appropriate internal and external communications plans and messaging, ensuring that messages are regulatory compliant, audience appropriate, strategically consistent and well written.
• Manage content and delivery of key messaging via core internal communications channels – for example, managing the delivery of leadership events (town halls), webcasts and digital communications.