Up To £40,000
over 1 year ago
My client is currently redefining how they approach their internal and external communication strategies – this is an exciting time to be joining the team. This role will focus on delivering clear and concise messaging to internal and external audiences and on building, reinforcing and celebrating an organisational culture that strives for excellence and high performance.
You will be based at Elephant and Castle, with regular travel to my client’s other sites across London, Thames Valley and Rugby.
Reporting into the Head of Communications and working in a small team, you will:
- Manage two Communications Executives.
- Produce integrated plans, and clear and compelling messaging for internal and external audiences, ensuring close alignment between internal and external communications.
- Deliver engaging online, offline and social media communications campaigns for both internal and external audiences.
- Develop and deliver engaging internal communications plans to support strategic communications initiatives, and drive employee engagement.
- Develop an internal stakeholder strategy and a variety of activities to ensure active engagement with, and from, all employee groups.
- Create opportunities for employees to share their ideas and to provide feedback on key initiatives, to help shape our improvement plans and ensure optimum engagement. And use employee feedback to help drive selection of communications channels and evolve internal messaging.
- Explore opportunities to introduce innovative approaches to internal communications.
- Ensure organisation and individual achievements and best practice are celebrated and communicated internally.
- Write a wide range of content, including marketing materials, case studies, awards entries and online content, for both internal and external audiences.
- Work with the Business Development Team to write case studies and messaging to drive external stakeholder engagement.
- Champion restructure and re-launch of my client’s intranet, and build of a new website for the company. Ensure content of the website and intranet are maintained and up-to-date.
- Project management internal and external projects such as the annual awards ceremony and re-launch of the client’s ‘rate card’.
- Manage a busy media line, including assisting with the handling of incoming media queries and requests, and writing media lines.
A passionate communicator with significant professional communications and engagement experience, you will have:
- A track record of developing and implementing impactful communications and stakeholder engagement strategies, plans and campaigns for diverse audiences, aligned to business objectives.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience of managing change communications.
- A sound knowledge of internal communications and social media best practice, and the latest trends.
- A collaborative approach and strong influencing skills, with a demonstrable ability to advise and engage senior managers and staff at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience of managing people.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply today!