£48,000 Plus Benefits
4 months ago
The role is for a Communications and Stakeholder Manager for a dedicated unit within a high profile and independent charity focused on healthcare. The purpose is to lead, develop and implement an overarching integrated communications strategy – encompassing media relations, digital communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Take responsibility for representing the unit, and directly influencing, a diverse range of stakeholders – both internal and external and as such excellent interpersonal skills will be essential
- A truly diverse and integrated role so a track record working across media, stakeholder engagement and digital/social media campaigns will be essential.
- A highly complex and technical mindset would be required for this role and knowledge/experience of the healthcare sector will be essential.
- You will manage relationships across multiple suppliers and freelancers so previous experience of this and budget management would be advantageous.
- Strong project management alongside research and analytical skills will be essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a complex, technical and dynamic organisation. A truly integrated communications role which will hone your skill set and further develop your career.