over 2 years ago
Our client is a Global leader in financial services. The role holder will be responsible for establishing and executing a global internal and external communications strategy that will support the Global Digital vision, purpose and strategic aims, which provides solutions for Global Markets.
- Manage and execute the communications programme (internal and external) Digital globally.
- Develop a Digital narrative and compelling content to promote the client's capabilities for corporate and institutional clients via the media
- Plan and manage the runway of communications activity (internal and external) to build awareness and understanding within the bank and outside of the Digital initiatives
- Work with the Digital team to effectively showcase the Digital initiatives through events, demo days and digital communications channels.
- Provide communications support and advice to the Head of Corporate and Institutional Digital and senior stakeholders in the Digital Strategy team.
- Manage and coordinate communications around strategic updates for Digital programme teams globally.