** 2 – 3 month contract **
This is a great opportunity for a communications graduate who has some experience across external/internal communications but is looking to develop their skills further.
This is for an organisation within the transport sector and you will be required to support both external and internal communciations across the business.
- Manage and help develop the company’s website and social media channels
- Manage the use of agencies
- Work with multiple stakeholders
- Support the internal communications strategy and intranet
- An excellent writer
- Personable and able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- A self-starter
- Experience with social media is desirable
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.