A not for profit London-based, international accounting body is seeking a Communications Executive to join their team. Reporting into the Head of Communications, the role of Communications Executive is an integral part of a small and friendly corporate team. The organisation’s work has significant global impact, affecting corporate governance, enhancing accounting standards and with a huge range of influential stakeholders including the G20 and World Bank. The suitable candidate needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, great stakeholder management experience and an unparalleled attention to detail. A key element of this role is being able to simplify complex topics, including the use of more visual forms of communication such as presentations, short videos and infographics.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished communications all-rounder, who can contribute effectively to the planning and execution of integrated communications campaigns—using a range of different tools and channels—to communicate developments in the organisation’s work to its stakeholders.
The role will require you to develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the organisation and build up a sound understanding of technical projects and the organisation’s structure, processes and key stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to (Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with organisational needs):
- develop and distribute monthly newsletter to stakeholders, ensuring appropriate sign-off and liaising with web staff about publication on the website
- coordinate and circulate weekly internal email to all staff
- liaise with conference and marketing team on the promotion of events and conferences through relevant channels
- build effective relationships with media around the world, grow and maintain the organisation’s media contacts database
- distribute press releases, pitch stories and respond to media enquiries, ensuring the relevant people internally are involved and that the appropriate sign-off procedures are followed
- contribute with ideas and support to production of AV materials, such as videos, webcasts and infographics
- work with the web team to develop social media plans that draw attention to specific web features, maintain awareness of consultation documents out for comment etc.
- check and ensure the organisation’s materials (e.g. slide-decks, conference marketing materials) are consistent with brand guidelines and of high quality
- develop and maintain templates and standard corporate slides, making them available to all staff
- manage and develop the organisation’s photo library
Get in touch today if this role ticks all the right boxes! – It really is a great opportunity, not to be missed.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.