about 1 month ago
A representative organisation for the construction industry is seeking a Communications Executive to help prepare and implement engaging communication strategies that maximise awareness of their work within the sector. Reporting to the Head of Communications your key responsibilities will include the co-ordination of their online presence (primarily website and social media) written communication materials and handling media enquiries. An innovative and pro-active approach to generating ideas for copy and writing content is highly desirable. You will be joining a small, dedicated team based in central London and be given plenty of opportunity to develop your communication skills and influence the direction of the company’s communications strategy.
- Point of contact for communication/PR enquiries
- Draft press releases, Q&As and briefing materials
- Draft a range of comms materials including newsletters, leaflets, posters and presentations
- Research and generate PR opportunities for industry media
- Plan and attend stakeholder engagement events
- Work with external agencies delivering website, graphic design and public affairs services
- Co-ordinate website content and ongoing development
- Experience in managing Twitter, Hootsuite and LinkedIn corporate accounts
- Experience of website content management (WordPress) and Google Analytics
- Co-ordinate online newsletters and targeted customer campaigns
- Research and generate social media strategies
- Grow the company’s online community across relevant social media platforms
- Monitor and draft responses to comments and enquiries on social media
- Deliver monthly online performance reports (website and Twitter).