Are you a Communications Director with solid experience across EMEA in FMCG or related sector? Are you looking for a new challenge that involves transforming digital communications and driving reputation?
The Communications Director EMEA will be responsible for enhancing and protecting the reputation of the company across multiple business units in the region. Responsible for external and internal communications you will have strong crisis and issues experience ideally within global FMCG and be adept at digital comms transformation.
- Leads a team of 5 across EMEA
- Develops and implements communications strategies in support of the EMEA’s global business agenda
- Coaches, briefs and advises the President and Senior Leaders on all aspects of Comms
- Creates strategy and content to drive employee engagement - Town Halls, CEO Forum, Chairman’s Leadership Summit and Board of Directors meetings
- Leads communications efforts during crisis situations and creates robust crisis comms plan
- Leads proactive media relations strategy
- Leads digital comms and content transformation across EMEA
- Proven corporate communications leadership in complex, global organisations preferably FMCG or similar/related sector
- Excellent crisis comms and issues management capabilities with proven success in handling high-profile crisis and on-going corporate issues
- Proven leadership of corporate communications function in complex, matrix organisation
- Integrated mix of internal and external comms capability/skills
- Experience working across diverse regions and with remote teams and agencies
- Experience driving forward digital transformation of all communications
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.