£85,000 - £95,000
over 1 year ago
UK Manufacturer providing energy solutions for domestic and commercial customers requires a senior Communications professional to lead and activate its Corporate and Internal Communications strategy and raise profile with its key stakeholders internally and externally across media, employees, customers and wider Government and industry stakeholder groups. To define its corporate narrative, promote and protect the brand and better engage with its different audiences.
The successful candidate will have experience of establishing a Communications strategy within a large corporate and specifically:
- Develop and execute the communications strategy, promoting and protecting the brand
- Broadening out their media relations strategy and targeting national / environmental press by developing their sustainability credentials
- Advise Board and Executive on all things communications related, acting as media spokesperson and media coaching executives
- Develop and implement a formal internal communications strategy and programme for dispersed hard to reach audience and work closely with HR on developing company ethos and culture
- Management and delivery of key internal and external events
- Ensure they are a part of the industry conversation leading the green agenda and have a clear purpose they can articulate.
Ideally looking for someone who has operated at Director level and strong track record in both proactive and reactive media management with established journalist relationships. Equally able to advise and develop an organisation’s internal communications and engagement strategy and programmes. Strong writer and previous energy or manufacturing sector experience advantageous.
Leading a small team you will need to be both strategic advisor and tactical doer when required.