over 2 years ago
This role is all about ‘getting things done’. The role will support the Programme Communications Lead with collating and synthesising information from across the workstreams, keeping the programme team up to date and able to actively collaborate, and maintaining a library of communication assets. This role sits within a wider programme function that will grow to around 400 colleagues at its height.
The role will require extremely proficient PowerPoint skills with a good eye for design and a passion for digital and online communications.
• Collate and summarise content for the regular programme updates – aiding collaboration and integration
• Creating professional, on brand and engaging PowerPoint presentations
• Maintaining a library of programme communication assets including PowerPoint slides, photos, videos and CGIs
• Manage and deliver programme communication across multiple channels to multiple audiences
• Collaborative working with Programme and Corporate Affair colleagues
• Briefing communication agencies and suppliers as needed
• Accountable for synthesising and summarising large volumes of information and communication around the Programme team in a simple, clear and engaging way.
• Accountable for maintaining the Programme Communications asset library in whichever media format such as narratives, slides, photos, videos and CGIs etc
• Accountable for supporting the Communication Lead in the production and delivery of material to support wider Programme communications.
• Accountable for the quality, including messaging, branding and accuracy of all Programme team communications.
• Accountable for ensuring that the programme team communications are delivered in a clear and engaging way, using creative techniques and marketing principles.
• Accountable to support the delivery of Programme team communications events such as away days, team building, and broader team communication events
• Communication channels: expert in the use of communication channels, including intranet, digital channels and filming
• Accountable to support the development of programme wide team campaigns such as “ways of working”, “knowledge sharing”
• Accountable for the development and maintenance of the Programme intranet page ensuring that content is up to date and relevant.
Skills & Essentials:
• The role will require extremely proficient PowerPoint skills with a good eye for design and a passion for digital and online communications.
• Relevant communications qualification/background – preferably in a programme environment with either journalism or marketing preferred
• Able to synthesize a large volume of information and convert it in to simple and clear communications for multiple uses
• Demonstrates expertise in using an integrated channel approach to achieve, reach and engage (including active feedback)
• Experience of content management systems
• Expert in the use of PowerPoint, SharePoint and may have used design software
• Comfortable working with colleagues at all levels, providing sound communications advice
• Good work/activity planning skills.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.