€50.000 - €60.000
Willem De Ruijter
8 months ago
Our client is a global leader in renewable fibre-based packaging, pulp and paper with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, Europe, North Africa, India and Russia. They produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable world-wide commerce; pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal hygiene products that promote health and wellness; and papers that facilitate education and communication. They are headquartered in the United States, employ 53,000 colleagues and serve more than 25,000 customers in 150 countries. Net sales for 2018 were $23 billion. They have been among Fortune’s Most Admired Companies 16 times in the last 17 years as well as on Ethisphere Institute’s Most Ethical Companies List for 13 consecutive years.
Part of the EMEA Communications team, your role will be to help deliver the communications agenda for the region. Reporting to the EMEA Senior Communications Manager, the role will be responsible for supporting a wide range of internal and external communications programs and initiatives while managing multiple communication channels, as well as providing business communications support to our European Papers business.
- Content and Channel Management.
- Support a variety of internal and external communications programs and corporate initiatives (related to engagement, safety, ethics, sustainability and community support among others), with a range of written and digital communications tools in multiple languages.
- Monthly EMEA-wide multi-language newsletter.
- Day-to-day management and monitoring of EMEA intranet site, video platform and external website.
- Contribute to global social media channels.
- Coordinate EMEA corporate communications materials.
- Coordinate EMEA employee and business communications for a variety of topics (projects and initiatives, organizational developments etc.).
- Event support.
- Business Communications support for European Papers business.
- Communications support for business VP, in a second stage.
- Communications support for various employee communications.
- Majority of EMEA employee base spread across 30+ manufacturing sites; with less than 30% of workforce having own computer / email address.
- Locations across the EMEA region require main communications to be provided in 7+ different languages.
- Multiple projects requiring attention in parallel.
- Ensuring the needs of both the EMEA communications agenda and company communications agenda are met.
- 3-5 years in communications in multinational company (experience in manufacturing company and facility a plus).
- Degree in communications, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent English level (native level), fluency (!!) in another European language; Spanish and Italian are a plus.
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- IT savvy, strong computer skills (excellent MS Office suite skills, experience with Sharepoint for intranet and web content management systems).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Creative and autonomous individual.
- Prior experience in using social media for corporate communications a plus.
The salary for this position will be between Euros 50-60K per year.