£28,000 - £30,000 DOE
10 months ago
We are looking for a communication and engagement assistant, for my client's growing team. You will be responsible for our client's internal and external communications and employee engagement. Creating, distributing and monitoring various in-house and social media campaigns. A large part of your role will be to engage, inspire, inform and communicate with staff at all levels across the business. You will be the onsite journalist, sourcing good news stories to share and also finding out and understanding what the challenges are so you can support your colleagues with appropriate communications and find better ways to communicate and share knowledge across the organisation.
There is great scope in this role to really make a difference and to make your mark! This is a role for someone who is a skilled wordsmith, and passionate about communications, both traditional and digital and social media. You can think out of the box and think on your feet. You need to be someone who enjoys engaging with people.
· Drafting and editing communications copy and material
· Assisting with the implementation of internal and external communications strategies and projects
· Providing comms-related administrative support to internal teams
· Drafting and posting social media and web content according to the company’s social media strategy. (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, company website)
· Tracking projects and media exposure.
· Supporting distribution of communications
· Ability to manage comments on social media and provide constructive/professional responses
· Liaising with key stakeholders across the business
· Project managing various events
· Employee engagement
· Managing brand image
Skills and Experience required:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confident and the ability to work under pressure
· Social media experience
· Experience using design programmes such as Adobe / Canva
If you are interested and would like to know more apply today!