£60,000 - £65,000
about 1 month ago
My client is a specialist Engineering Contractor specialising in innovative engineering and construction solutions. A privately owned business with an annual turnover of approximately £100 million, their work encompasses world class, complex demolition, piling, civil engineering and reinforced concrete (RC) sub and super structure construction. Through a fully integrated offering, they design, develop and deliver bespoke and smart engineering solutions for the most prestigious public and private organisations in the UK.
As the Communications and Marketing Lead, your role will be to further enhance the organisation’s profile and reputation as a first choice partner for all stakeholders, clearly communicating their capability and business model.
- Developing and executing a communications strategy
- Handling and aligning all external and internal communications ensuring consistency of message
- Conduct stakeholder perception campaigns as required to inform communications strategy
- Producing high quality and compelling copy for a range of audiences and channels. This includes press releases, brochures on and off-line, case studies
- Build media and industry partner relationships
- Plan and deliver PR events and activities in support of internal and external projects
- Deliver innovative digital and social media strategies
- Drive the culture of storytelling, mining stories from the business for use in internal and external campaigns
- Ideally you will have some experience in the built environment, or related sector, however this is not essential
- A communications specialist with the ability to understand the business model and effectively communicate with clients, stakeholders at Board level.
- Be innovative, a self-starter with energy and drive