I’m currently partnering with a health provider on recruiting a 3 month Comms and IR Manager position.
The key responsibilities/skills they are looking for include:
- Financial PR/IR specialist with corporate communications experience
- Experience of working in communications with listed businesses preferred
- Drafting investor materials: presentations, scripts, social media copy
- Drafting corporate communications materials: speeches, news releases, social media copy for thought leadership campaigns
- Self-sufficient comms professional with excellent writing skills and good attention to detail able to turn around materials quickly and effectively
This is a 3 month interim role paying £300/day (via umbrella company). Their offices are based in the City. They are looking for someone who can start immediately, or on a notice period of no more than 2 weeks.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.