A leading global private equity, infrastructure & real assets and private debt investor is looking for an Investor Relations and Communications Associate to support their closed-end fund. Working with the fund's Head of Investor Relations, the successful candidate witll support the fund's marketing communications and investor relations activities.
- Assisting with the creation of content for a variety of channels, typically including annual/interim reports, regulatory Stock Exchange announcements, placed articles and posts on social media platforms
- Updating and developing website content
- Managing day-to-day relationship with agency
- Assisting with the preparation of materials for meetings and events and with the project management of the annual/interim reports
- Assisiting with the creation of IR and marketing reports for the Board
- Monitoring inbound investor/analyst queries and drafting responses
- Maintaining and developing investor mapping tool, as well as assisting with investor targeting programme
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in investor relations or public relations in a public market environment and knowledge of the public market regulatory environment
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and confidence when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to produce compelling content for a variety of stakeholders, including experience of actively using social media platforms
- Strong analytics and numeric skils
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as part of a team but equally able to work autonomously and unsupervised
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.