£45,000 - £55,000
6 months ago
An organisation focused on addressing climate change through innovation is currently searching for a communications and engagement manager on a 12 month contract paying c.£50k.
Reporting into the head of leadership, learning and culture, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing the communications and engagement plan across this Europe-wide organisation. Experience communicating with audiences in different European countries as well as understanding different cultural sensitives is essential.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver innovating and inspiring communications and change activities to enable the entire internal audience to understand, input and adapt to the ever-evolving organisation. This is a hands on role and would suit someone who has strong digital experience as well as someone who is willing to experiment with different communications’ methods.
- Develop and manage innovative communications and engagement plans for the organisation’s transformation
- Develop and deliver messaging and content for a regular and timely flow of inspiring, actionable and personal communications, building two way involvement with colleagues at all levels
- Work closely with the local communications’ champions to test and adapt and deliver tailored engagement activities and communications messages
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Quickly understand the organisation’s objectives in order to work closely with the Senior IC Manager to develop engaging content linked to the strategic business vision
Key skills and experience
- Solid experience working across internal and change communications
- Experience communicating to various European audiences
- A proven record of developing and delivering effective internal communications
- The ability to work in a changing environment during times of ambiguity
- Experience producing simple and easy to understand content
- The ability to build narrative and tell the internal story
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.