I am looking to recruit an experienced internal communications and engagement business partner for a client based in Liverpool. You will report to the Head of Engagement and Digital Strategy, and you will be responsible for communicating to the internal audience and the members of the organisation.
- You will be responsible for delivering and creating the content for the award-winning internal magazine
- Leading the planning and delivery of monthly company events
- Work closely and across all areas of the business and partner with HR
- Be responsible for delivering and leading the leadership and marketing campaigns
- Create impactful and engaging content which will be used on the internal and external social media channels and you will also manage these channels to ensure they are being utilised correctly
- Previous experience delivering effective and engaging communications to a diverse set of audiences
- Experience planning and measuring the effectiveness of the communications plan and continuously improving on the plan using measurement and data
- Have previous experience delivering employee communications, events, internal and external campaigns, surveys, workshops and focus group
- Experience using a variety of digital and traditional channels to engage with the internal and external audiences
- Previous experience delivering change and transformation communications
- Experience launching and developing new digital and social channels
- A strong writer and the ability to write and edit communications for a wide range of disparate audiences which are jargon-free, engaging, and impactful
- Strong stakeholder and engagement experience and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships and be a trusted advisor
If this sounds like something you are interested in and you have the experience required then apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.