about 2 months ago
The UK's largest independent insurance distribution platform with a workforce of over 7,000 is looking for a Communications and Engagement Business Partner to join their Corporate Affairs Team. Reporting into the Communications & Engagement Lead, you would be part of the Advisory SME division, the Group’s biggest segment. A key part of this role is copywriting and stakeholder management, and you would also assist with Group Communications and events.
- Delivering engaging and purposeful communications in support of the business strategy and key engagement activities
- Develop and deliver engagement initiatives that address key challenges at a segment and Group level and support the continuous improvement of a positive working culture
- Own social media and employee communications channels, actively finding and creating engaging content and stories from across the Group
- Own and manage the Group’s communications schedule, working with communications contacts across the business to ensure smooth flow of traffic and aligned messages
- Providing ongoing strategic and operational communications and engagement counsel to support individual companies within the Group including how to develop, maintain and best utilise existing channels including Engage, Yammer and social media.
- Build and maintain effective relationships across the business to encourage flow of information to the Group communications team
Key skills and experience:
- Proven track record executing external and internal communications and employee engagement, ideally within financial services
- Exceptional writing and proofing skills – hands-on approach with meticulous attention to detail especially in high pressure situations
- Adaptable and proactive content creator and curator - can confidently write across a range of topics, seek new angles and opportunities for storytelling, while also delivering concise and clear instructional content