£53,000 to £60,500
2 months ago
A leading international legal practice with a truly global presence is recruiting a Communications and Campaign Manager (Digitalisation) 18 month FTC. The firm operates at the forefront of the legal industry. Their deals and cases often make headline business news. With many of their partners acknowledged as leaders in their field, and with all their people demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, they have a reputation for delivering excellence in all that they do. They have developed a culture in which difference is positively valued, and their people are free to be themselves. They are in every sense one global team; supportive and collaborative, but also ambitious and driven. With a capacity to combine these qualities and provide a setting in which their people can thrive is what makes them different
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with colleagues in communications, BD and the wider marketing teams as well as subject matter experts to devise and manage the global marketing campaigns and sector-specific audience engagement programmes on the topic of digitalisation
- Lead the commissioning and development of all content relating to digitalisation including articles, reports, whitepapers, case studies, infographics as well as audio and video content
- Create and maintain a content development calendar to ensure a regular strand of digitalisation content that can be published on the client's website and distributed across the firm’s main digital distribution channels.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with external suppliers such as copywriters, research consultancies, and marketing and content production agencies among others.
- Manage communications on all campaigns on behalf of the digitalisation team.
- Create and manage a regular internal newsletter to showcase campaign successes, upcoming projects and new content.
You will need:
- Relevant communications and marketing experience, likely to be within a consultancy or otherprofessional services organisation, notably marketing to a business audience.
- Previous experience of working on a project involving digitalisation is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent editorial and strong writing skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, juggle multiple projects and deliver under pressure.
- Expertise and proven track record in content marketing concepts and their application in an international B2B context.
- Skilled in change and project management.
- International outlook – ability to understand local trends, challenges and nuances and balance these within the context of a global brand and the need for consistency.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills - with partners, key associates, comms and business development colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- A proactive and autonomous approach, creativity, tenacity and energy.
- High attention to detail and strong client focus.
- Professional in outlook, attitude and appearance.