£30,000 - £37,000
about 1 year ago
A global media company is looking for a Communications Analyst to join them on a 12 month maternity cover contract with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be able to combine both exceptional written ability with a strong analytical eye to create engaging content for a global audience. Experience communicating with both internal and external audiences through different communications means such as video, newsletter and reporting is required to be successful in this position. The hiring manager is particularly interested in interviewing candidates with a journalism/ editorial background or consulting/ agency background.
- Propose and develop original ideas for thought leadership projects and deliverables that support the business strategy
- Undertake rigorous data analysis (quantitative and qualitative) to identify trends, test hypotheses and present conclusions
- Design project plans and research methods that ensure delivery on time and to budget
- Draft compelling, provocative written deliverables for a variety of senior audiences (internal and external)
- Monitor trends in the industry/wider economy and develop relevant briefing material for executives
- Develop networks and relationships with teams and individuals to provide advice and technical expertise to enhance the quality and impact of thought leadership programmes
- Develop briefing materials for leaders to drive impact in workshops, panel sessions etc.
- Drive a culture of best practice and new approaches to communications
- Contribute to communications toolkits to create robust communications frameworks to drive consistent and best in class employee communications
- Foster a culture of communications and collaboration across the business
- Ability to tell stories in a variety of formats (written, video, presentations) using data
- Ability to develop strong working relationships in a matrix organisation and influence key stakeholders
- Analytical rigour and intellectual excellence
- Eye for visual design with ability to work with designers to deliver high quality content (including video)
- Excel and PowerPoint – Advanced/Expert