2 months ago
As a Communication Manager, you will report to the Group Communications Director.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing both internal and external communication strategies and campaigns. Your duties include managing internal and external communication channels, writing copy for company newsletters or posts and adhering to a company’s brand by publishing content to contribute to our client’s vision.
The Communication Manager will play a crucial role in building and engaging with our client’s stakeholders (internal and external) and implementing effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our client’s business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
The Communication Manager is responsible for many organizational and creative tasks to standardize and improve the communication efforts of our client. In this role, the Communication Manager will develop and implement internal and external communication strategies and campaigns, including PR, CSR, Sustainability, Crisis Management, and internal communications.
The Communication Manager will:
· Develop strategies and implement channels and procedures for communication in line with the corporate identity, vision, mission and strategy
· Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related communication materials
· Develop and implement effective communication strategies and campaigns that build brand awareness, customer satisfaction and employee engagement or for new projects, launches, events or promotions
· Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
· Consult with other teams across the group to identify opportunities, new ideas and needs and develop effective communication procedure for various situations and crises (crisis management)
· Keep the overall overview of communication projects throughout different channels and target audiences
· Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready
· Perform communication research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies
· Spot trends and identify opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization
· Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner
· Create style guides for all communications
The following is essential:
· Proven communication management experience in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communicator with experience creating and executing communication strategies
· Result-oriented, with a can-do attitude required to thrive
· Ability to flex and switch from one focus to another depending on what is a priority for the business or team at any time.
· A “team player” who can lead by example, with high accountability for his/her actions
· Proven problem-solving ability that can identify the source of the challenge, the impact of issues as it relates to other functions, the impact on stakeholders, and recommended solution
· Superior collaboration and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
· Strong verbal and written English language skills
· Experience working with global stakeholders on complex changes
Desirable experience of:
· Working in a B2B and international environment
· Customer-facing experience, ideally in an agency
· Proven track record working on own initiative, acting decisively, promptly, and confidently
· Co-ordination of external parties