A leading travel brand is urgently seeking a Commercial Partnerships Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will have a commercial mindset, be digitally savvy (e-commerce experience is a must!) and ideally come from a travel/leisure/hospitality background.
Marketing & Partnerships
- Co-ordinating internal channels to amplify Partnership/Joint Marketing activity
- Meet and build working relationships with partner marketing teams as the key day-to-day point of contact, particularly those identified as peers with responsibility for delivering channel support and activations
- Be the key day-to-day contact with partner agencies to ensure alignment on delivering objectives e.g. media buying agencies and creative agencies
- Work with the Business Development team to help build business cases for partner activity, particularly where we are looking to provide budget support and prove an ROI
- Perform copywriting, writing creative briefs, finding suitable imagery, brand guardianship for the organisation
- Assess media proposals to support Partnership/Joint Marketing activity whether online or offline to ensure efficiency of budget spend and make recommendations where necessary
- Ongoing management and development of internal documents
Reporting & Analysis
- Building and maintaining reports to deliver strong pre and-post campaign analysis of Partner/Joint Marketing activity
New Business Development
- Working cross-functionally to assess and deliver value add promotions to increase overall awareness and revenue
- Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd party partners enabling the organisation to grow reach and upsell of products & services through implementation of targeted activity
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.