£40,000 - £50,000
almost 2 years ago
Well-loved retail brand who have a brand new exciting role for a Colleagues Events Manager.
Working closely with the Head of Internal Communications to design, develop and implement a programme of exciting internal events, to drive colleague engagement and creatively delivering key business messages to the right audience.
There are key exciting events which you would be running throughout the year, making the role exciting, fast paced and varied.
You will be working with key stakeholders including the CEO on roadshows and other senior business leaders so you’ll have lots of visibility and be working with key decision makers at this very well-known brand which will give you fantastic experience.
Right from the strategy to the delivery you will be spearheading the events piece.
You will be well supported with x2 events executives, the wider internal communications team and an agency.
You will have a good budget to work with.
- Experience and knowledge of retail (desirable)
- Experience of previous event management
- Experience of delivering large scale internal employee events
- Experience of leading on event content development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make great judgements
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to network with all areas of the business
- Experience of working with budgets
- Experience of working with third party suppliers on a regular basis
There is substantial growth potential with this role particularly to broaden out your skill set and be promoted within the business.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.